Find The Right Waxing In Ottawa For You
Even though we cover up 75 per cent of our bodies in the winter due to harsh weather and cold days, it doesn’t mean you have to give up having silky smooth skin. Who knows when your girlfriends will pull you out for a hot yoga session or you’ll have to climb into the pool for your child’s swimming lessons. Not only does hair removal provide flawless, smooth skin, it also gives you a confidence boost when you need it most. Here are some tips for choosing the right Ottawa spa packages for your waxing in Ottawa needs.
Benefits of Waxing
Waxing in Ottawa is often viewed as an unnecessary painful procedure that leaves your skin irritated and sore. Truth is it’s one of the most popular Ottawa spa packages out there for removing hair in just about any place you can image. The procedure is done quite quickly and consists of laying a layer of hot wax onto the desired areas and then is pulled off with a paper or clothe strip. Professionals that specialize in waxing make sure you feel comfortable and at ease and make sure it’s as painless as possible.
- Waxing in Ottawa is one of the quickest procedures to remove unwanted hair. It beats shaving your legs in the shower and can be done in one simple appointment.
- It lasts a long time since waxing pulls the hair directly from the root.
- There are no cuts or irritation razor burn and you’re usually sent home with a nice moisturizer to sooth your skin.
- You have to wait until your hair grows out a bit before you can get waxed again.
- Waxing isn’t for everyone. Though the procedure is done with your comfort in mind, some people have sensitive skin that gets irritated easily.
- Waxing can cause ingrown hairs which are never fun.
Benefits of Sugaring
Sugaring is another popular Ottawa spa package that is great if you have sensitive skin. The procedure is done by rubbing a molasses-like paste onto the skin and, unlike waxing, is applied in the direction of hair growth. It leaves you skin feeling extra smooth without that sensation of having your hair pulled out.
- This method of hair removal is great for sensitive skin types as it is much gentler on the skin.
- It results in fewer ingrown hairs and for some eliminates them all together after regular visits.
- It’s not as hot as wax which is why some people choose these types of Ottawa spa packages.
- You don’t have to wait for your hair to grow up for as long compared to waxing.
- It is more difficult to remove coarse hair with sugaring.
- Sugaring can be a bit messier than traditional waxing.